Fall 2016 Household Sale
Public Donation Days at our Sale Site
Thursday, September 8, 10am to 7pm
Friday, September 9, 10am to 5pm
Saturday, September 10, 10am to 3pm
Tuesday, October 11 (Donor Pre-Sale), 2pm to 8pm
Wednesday, October 12, 10am to 7pm
Thursday, October 13, (25% Off) 10am to 7pm
Friday, October 14, (50% Off), 10am to 7pm
Saturday,October 15, (75% Off), 10am to 3pm
10 Tips For Shopping The Household Sale
1. Wear comfortable shoes, you will be doing a lot of walking to see all the amazing items for sale!
2. Expect to see a crowd and dress for the weather - if lines are long you may be waiting outside. If you're looking to avoid waiting outside, plan to arrive after the first hour.
3. Take a friend along, shopping is always more fun with a buddy!
4. Bring reusable shopping bags to carry items in
5. Know what you're looking for, or check out this map of the Sale space to help you navigate the 75,000 sq. ft. of merchandise.
6. Be good to the environment - carpool to the Sale!
7. Come to the Sale more than once in the week, discount days are later in the week.
8. Volunteer a shift (or two) at the Sale
9. Tell a friend about the Sale - encourage people you know have never been to check it out!
10. Bring a smile! :-) The Household Sale is fun because you get to leave with great stuff at a great price. Plus...all the money goes to help local RMHC families. What's not to love?
The Household Sale is the largest fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Rochester, and brings together thousands of folks in our community who choose to donate, volunteer and shop! With over 75,000 square feet of store space filled with donated treasures, there surely is something for everyone. Shoppers can expect to find over 25 departments filled with an assortment of gently used or brand new items. And our special “Boutique” department features a selection of Fine Art, Antiques, Furniture, China & more!
Funds raised from The Household Sale stay locally here in Rochester and help support our mission to provide a home-away-from home for families who need to be near their children while they are receiving health care in Rochester area hospitals.
(For GPS or Mapquest, enter East Les Harrison Drive as your destination.)
Click here for directions
2016 HOUSEHOLD SALE SPONSORS